Multicoloured sintered rings from Heimerle + Meule are the perfect complement for our range of alloys. Up to five sheets can be bonded together during the sintering process. Take, for example, colour combinations with gold and palladium, which create a modern yet cost-effective symbiosis.
Creative freedom for jewellery designers: vari´or®
Multicoloured jewellery has always sparked a special fascination. Magnificent displays of colour, different layers and varied shapes result in a diversity that inspires both jewellery makers and jewellery wearers in equal measure. As a leading precious metal processor, Heimerle + Meule has passed an important milestone in the field of multicoloured precious metal rings with vari’or®. The existing range has expanded to now include additional alloys and dimensions as well as freely variable layer distribution. Our ring blanks are produced in all standard gold alloys (8 ct, 14 ct, 18 ct) in unique quality.
· Cost-effective: increased production economy thanks to the elimination of time-consuming processes such as soldering, sintering or pre-treatment
· High dimensional stability, low material use, reduced scrap, fewer chips
· Suitable for small- and large-scale production
· Reliably reproducible thanks to clearly definable layer thicknesses (no random products)
· Variable processing options and therefore potential for virtually unlimited model variants
vari´or®: technical data
Gold, silver, platinum and palladium alloys from our standard or supplies range
2. Wall thicknesses · 2.0 ±0.1 mm · 2.5 ±0.1 mm · 3.0 ±0.1 mm