High-temperature press ceramic – INSPIRATIONpress
What was previously only generally possible with low-fusing press ceramic and matching facing ceramic (e.g. PLATINApress with PLATINAm) can now also be implemented in the traditional temperature range. INSPIRATIONpress is pressed at an end temperature of 1,080°C. INSPIRATION, a modern leucite glass ceramic with reduced firing temperature, is appropriate for layering and staining.
Depending on the indication, two ranges corresponding to VITA colours are available for layering: ST (transparent for youths to middle-age groups) and SO (opaque for age-related colour alterations and tooth stump deposits). Four pellets are currently available for staining (MT) to achieve the commonest VITA colours.
INSPIRATIONpress inspires with:
- Natural vividness
- High fluorescence
- Rapid results thanks to easy workability
- Precise fitting thanks to our DUROCONT investment material
- Outstanding results thanks to the colour variety of the press pellets
- Optimally matched to INSPIRATION
- Cost-efficient method of achieving complete ceramic dental restoration