PVD coating – Our services
PVD can be used to create layers and layer combinations with special properties that are not only aesthetically appealing, but also technically superior.
Thanks to our core expertise in processing precious metals, we can even produce customised, special alloys in a short amount of time. Benefit from our core expertise in precious metal processing.
- (Special) metals
Possible layers/layer combinations:
Silver, gold, hard gold, palladium, platinum, iridium, rhodium, copper, titanium, niobium, tantalum, aluminium and alloys upon request
Equipment and data:
- High-vacuum inline coating system: Z1200
- Target dimensions (height × width): 750 × 88 mm (PK 750)
- Substrate dimensions (height × width × thickness): max. 600 × 500 × 60 mm
Quality assurance/layer characterisation:
- Optical microscopy
- Adhesion test
- Chemical analysis
- Layer thickness measurement using metallographic inspection or Dektak profiler
- Layer thickness measurement and layer analysis using X-ray fluorescence (XRF) analysis
We are happy to develop a customised coating solution for you.